7 years.jpg

7 years2.jpg

Once I was seven years old, my mama told me

當我七歲時,媽媽告訴我

Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.

去交一些自己的朋友,否則你會感到寂寞

Once I was seven years old.

當我還是七歲的時候

 

It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger.

這是一個很大的世界,但我們覺得我們大於它

Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker.

將彼此推向極限的邊緣,使我們學得更快

By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor

十一歲時我們學會吸食菸草和喝烈酒

Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure

從來不曾富有過,所以我們出門賺錢以裝出安穩的形象

 

Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me

當我十一歲時,爸爸告訴我

Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.

去娶一個屬於自己的妻子,否則你會感到寂寞

Once I was eleven years old.

當我還是十一歲的時候

 

I always had that dream like my daddy before me

我總是夢想成為像爸爸一樣的人

So I started writing songs, I started writing stories

所以我開始寫歌,開始寫故事

Something about the glory, just always seemed to bore me

那些關於名譽的事無法激起我的興趣

Cause only those I really love will ever really know me

因為那些我所愛的人會真正了解我

 

Once I was twenty years old, my story got told

當我二十歲時,我的故事被傳誦

Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.

在太陽升起之前,在生命寂寞之時

Once I was twenty years old.

當我還是二十歲的時候

 

I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.

我眼中只有目標,從不相信會失敗

Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.

因為我知道再小的聲音也可以使它變得巨大

I got my boys with me at least those in favor

至少我擁有一些志同道合的朋友

And if we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later.

就算在我離開前我們沒有相見,我希望我們能在未來見面

 

Once I was 20 years old, my story got told

當我二十歲時,我的故事被傳誦

I was writing about everything, I saw before me

我寫我眼前所見的一切

Once I was 20 years old.

當我還是二十歲的時候

 

Soon we'll be 30 years old, our songs have been sold

很快的我們會到三十歲,我們的歌大賣

We've traveled around the world and we're still roaming.

我們遊遍了世界,但我們仍持續漫遊

Soon we'll be 30 years old.

很快我們會到三十歲

 

I'm still learning about life

我仍舊學習著生命的課題

My woman brought children for me

我的妻子為我生下小孩

So I can sing them all my songs

所以我將我所有的歌唱給他們聽

And I can tell them stories

然後我將故事告訴他們

most of my boys are with me

有些兄弟仍和我在一起

Some are still out seeking glory

但有些在外追逐著名利

And some I had to leave behind

有些則漸行漸遠

My brother I'm still sorry

兄弟,我很遺憾

 

Soon I'll be 60 years old, my daddy got 61

很快我就會到六十歲,我父親活到六十一歲

Remember life and then your life becomes a better one

謹記著生命的每一刻,你的人生將是最棒的那個

I made the man so happy when I wrote a letter once

我曾經寫信給我父親,而那使他高興不已

I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month

我希望我的孩子能來看望我,一個月一次或兩次

 

Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold

很快我就會到六十歲,或許我會覺得這個世界冰冷無比

Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me

有或許我會有許多令我感到溫馨的孩子

Soon I'll be 60 years old

很快我就會到六十歲

Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold

很快我就會到六十歲,或許我會覺得這個世界冰冷無比

Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me

有或許我會有許多令我感到溫馨的孩子

Soon I'll be 60 years old

很快我就會到六十歲

 

Once I was seven years old, my mama told me

當我七歲時,媽媽告訴我

Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely

去交一些自己的朋友,否則你會感到寂寞

Once I was seven years old

當我還是七歲的時候

Once I was seven years old

當我還是七歲的時候

arrow
arrow

    榆樹長青 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()